Tour Order Completion Timeline
As soon as a virtual tour has been completed, the client will
receive notification of such by email. A URL link enabling instant
access to the virtual tour will be included with this email.
If the client does not receive a "Virtual Tour
Notification" email within a reasonable period of time upon
completion of photos, (two business days for the El Paso Metro Area/
4 business days for other areas), please contact MiCasatours.com at
915-526-3534 between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. MST, Monday through
Friday, or you may reply by email to:
Cancellation, No Show, Reschedule, Retake, Inclement Weather Policy
& Image Use
2. Any virtual tour order cancellation made less than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled shoot will incur a $25.00 fee to the customer. Any virtual tour order cancellation must be made through the MiCasaTours at 915-526-3534 between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Mountain Time, Monday through Friday or via e-mail here.
3. Either the client, an authorized representative appointed by the client, or the homeowner must attend the shoot. If the Photographer arrives at the property and the designated person is not in attendance by the appointed time, a $35.00 no-show fee will be charged to the customer.
4. If the designated person is unable to attend the shoot, and the property owner grants the Photographer permission to enter the property, via lock box access, a one-day must be received prior the appointment. If the access codes have not been received prior to the appointment time, the appointment will be cancelled and the $35.00
5. To reschedule a virtual tour shoot contact MiCasaTours.com at 915-526-3534 between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday, no less than 24 hours in advance of the original appointment. If customer reschedules within 24 hours of the original appointment, a $25.00 re-scheduling fee will be charged to the customer.
6. If the appearance of any photograph is unsatisfactory, MiCasaTours.com will review it to determine whether a retake is necessary and who will incur the expense of the retake. MiCasaTours.com reserves the right to have the final decision on such retake requests. Retakes based on issues other than photo quality are subject to an additional $50.00 fee, if the client was not present at the original shoot. Retakes necessary due to quality issues clearly resulting from incorrect camera settings will be retaken at no additional cost. If the client does not personally attend the shoot, this will prevent client's ability to provide artistic input and will void the right to request retakes for reasons other than quality issues at no additional charge.
7. Because of safety and liability issues, scheduled shoots may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather at the Photographer's sole discretion. If the shoot is unable to be rescheduled, there will be no charge for the cancellation.
8. MiCasaTours.com virtual tours are active for two years from the
date of completion or through the listing expiration. (unless prior
brokerage arrangements have been made). After that time period,
unless otherwise specified, the tour will become inactive and the
tour link will no longer work. If the customer would like the tour
extended, a $25 reactivation fee will apply.
10. This policy is subject to change without notice.
*Subject to additional travel charges