Scheduling A Tour:
• Scheduling a tour is just a few clicks away. First determine the tour that
best suites your property and needs, fill in the appropriate order form and
click submit to send it on its way. As it is received by MiCasaTours.com, we
will contact you, or if you desire your client to schedule a photo appointment.
• Generally, a photo shoot requires 30-45 minutes,
depending on the size of the property. Appointments are scheduled
production time, appropriate travel time and approximately 15 minutes
for flexibility. Should you or your representative be unable to meet the
appointment within the time allotted, the photographer must move on the
next property and the appointment will have to be rescheduled.
for as missed appointment, as indicated in the user agreement, will apply.
• While it is advisable that you or a representative are
present at the property during the photo shoot, access to the property
can be made via the lock box. This will require that you provide a
one-day access code, for more information contact your board of realtors
or lockbox provider.
Special broker accounts available, click
here and we'll send you the information you need to get the services
E-Mail us here!
MiCasaTours.com provides services to virtually all of El
Paso County, Santa Teresa, New Mexico and Sunland Park, New Mexico for a
standard service fee. Extreme east El Paso County and other areas of
Southern New Mexico may incur mileage charges.
Service map for more information.
Preparing For The Photo Shoot?
Hide everything! Spacious, clean, and brightly lit rooms show the best.
The property should be as free from obscuring decorations and everyday
objects as possible. Here are some tips of things to look for:
• Check that all light bulbs work and each tour room has
• Clean mirrors, windows, and shiny surfaces.
• Clear off table arrangements, décor, and clutter in each tour room
including desktops (i.e. everything but the computer), end tables,
dressers, and nightstands.
• Hide kitchen countertop appliances, dish strainers, soaps,
sponges, and items around sinks.
• Hide toys, clothes, laundry baskets, and move large plants
out of view.
• Remove small area rugs.
• Close closet doors.
• Make beds and straighten furniture cushions.
• Remove toys from floors and yards.
• Hide trash cans and litter boxes.
• Limit seasonal décor if the tour is to be used year round.
Bathrooms will not normally be photographed unless there are special
features so this is a good place to hide stuff.
Keep in mind: If a scene is to be shot in the front of the house, avoid
scheduling on trash day and remove cars from the driveway and front of
the house if possible. Remove toys, strollers, and other personal items
from the yard as well.
For safety and security, homeowners are responsible to secure pets and
all valuables during the photo shoot. Additionally, owners and agents
are responsible to ensure that the property is in sufficient condition
for shooting by the scheduled time. The virtual tours will not be
re-photographed due to condition of the property. The photographers are
not permitted to clean up or move items at the site.